Foot Care Services in North Queens
Uncompromising Dedication to Your Well-Being
Day after day, our feet carry us, and we hardly give them any thought—until something goes wrong. When that happens, we’re suddenly reminded just how much our well-being depends upon our under-appreciated feet! At Family Foot Center, we’re in the business of restoring foot health to individuals across North Queens. Whether your ailment has progressed over time or is the result of a traumatic injury, we have more than two decades of experience in expert diagnosis and care.
We treat all conditions relating to the ankle, foot, or toe including:
- Ingrown Toenails: If you are experiencing pain or swelling surrounding your toenail, you
may have an ingrown toenail that has to be treated.
- Heel Pain & Arch Pain: The heels and arch of your feet may be experiencing pain, and we can
help determine why it exists and eliminate it!
- Warts: Warts can be painful and embarrassing to have and can exist for several
years. The Family Foot Center can remove your warts and end the embarrassment.
- Corns & Calluses: At the Family Foot Center, we can provide the professional services you
need to safely remove painful corns and calluses.
- Fungus & Dry-Itchy Feet: Dry-itchy feet and fungus may be caused by many different factors. Our
foot center can diagnosis the cause and eliminate your discomfort.
- Sprained Ankles, Broken Foot, & Toe Bones: Whether you have broken your foot in a traumatic injury or gradually
developed a sprained ankle, we can help you recover.
- Hammertoes: It is important to treat hammertoes in a timely manner because they become
harder to treat with time. We can treat your feet before it’s too late!
- Bunions: We provide services to treat and eliminate bunions. In addition, we can
also provide the tools needed to prevent them from returning.
- Diabetes and Feet: Foot problems are more common and dangerous for those who suffer from
diabetes. Our team can ensure that you are not in danger.
At Family Foot Center, we do everything we can to maintain a comfortable,
friendly atmosphere. We understand that going to the doctor can be traumatic,
but putting it off only makes matters worse. The sooner you come in, the
sooner you can find relief from the pain or irritation that ails you.
Call us at (718) 767-5555 to schedule a free consultation.
Why Choose Us?
- Board Certified: ABPO (American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics)
- Board Certified: ABPM (American Board of Podiatric Medicine)
- Board Certified: ABMSP (American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry)