Need a Podiatrist near Astoria, NY?
Foot Care for your whole family near Astoria, NY 11101
Day after day, our feet carry us, and we hardly give them any thought—until something goes wrong. When that happens, we’re suddenly reminded just how much our well-being depends upon our under-appreciated feet! At Family Foot Center, we’re in the business of restoring foot health to individuals across Astoria, NY, New York. Whether your ailment has progressed over time or is the result of a traumatic injury, Family Foot Center has more than two decades of experience in expert diagnosis and care.
Board Certified Foot Care Near Astoria, NY
Dr. Stanley Zawada and the team at Family Foot Center treat all conditions relating to the ankle, foot, or toe including:
- Ingrown Toenails: If you are experiencing pain or swelling surrounding your toenail, you may have an ingrown toenail that has to be treated.
- Heel Pain & Arch Pain: The heels and arch of your feet may be experiencing pain, and we can help determine why it exists and eliminate it!
- Warts: Warts can be painful and embarrassing to have and can exist for several years. The Family Foot Center can remove your warts and end the embarrassment.
- Corns & Calluses: At the Family Foot Center, we can provide the professional services you need to safely remove painful corns and calluses.
- Fungus & Dry-Itchy Feet: Dry-itchy feet and fungus may be caused by many different factors. Our foot center can diagnosis the cause and eliminate your discomfort.
- Sprained Ankles, Broken Foot, & Toe Bones: Whether you have broken your foot in a traumatic injury or gradually developed a sprained ankle, we can help you recover.
- Hammertoes: It is important to treat hammertoes in a timely manner because they become harder to treat with time. We can treat your feet before it’s too late!
- Bunions: We provide services to treat and eliminate bunions. In addition, we can also provide the tools needed to prevent them from returning.
- Diabetes and Feet: Foot problems are more common and dangerous for those who suffer from diabetes. Our team can ensure that you are not in danger.
At Family Foot Center, we do everything we can to maintain a comfortable, friendly atmosphere. We understand that going to the doctor can be traumatic, but putting it off only makes matters worse. The sooner you come in, the sooner you can find relief from the pain or irritation that ails you.
Call Family Foot Center at (718) 767-5555 to schedule a free consultation near Astoria, NY 11101.
- Foot Pain Treatment
- Foot Infections
- Podiatrist Services Near Me
- Whitestone Podiatrist – Family Foot Center NY
- Ingrown Toenails
- Heel Pain & Arch Pain
- Foot Warts
- Corns & Calluses
- Fungus & Dry-Itchy Feet
- Sprained Ankles, Broken Foot & Toe Bones
- Bunion Surgery & Treatment
- Diabetes and Feet
- Fungus Toenails
Why Choose Us?
- Board Certified: ABPM (American Board of Podiatric Medicine)
- Board Certified: ABMSP (American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry)
- Fellow, American College of Foot Orthopedists
- Adjunct Staff, Midwestern Regional Medical Center Residency Program